Dylan was born in Vancouver, BC, and he very much enjoys the west coast lifestyle of being outdoors and participating in sports. He especially loves playing hockey. He has stated before that his teammates call him "Hollywood" because of his acting career. He is extremely dedicated to his academics, loves reading and is curious about anything to do with science. Dylan has always been a personable and outgoing child, so acting was the perfect platform for him to explore. Being an actor has now become his passion. Dylan enjoys all aspects of the business and continues to build experience through the projects he works on. He has gained a great deal of experience as a young actor working on a wide variety of projects.
Dylan absolutely loves being on set and meeting new people.
|2011||To the Mat||Jordy Junior|
|2014||Big Eyes||Boy at Art Show|
|2014||Soldiers of Earth||Young Coyle||Short|
|2015||Ice Sculpture Christmas||Young David|
|2015||The Christmas Note||Ethan|
|2015||Wish Upon a Christmas||Danny|
|2016||The Wilding||Peyton Reddings|
|2017||Manny Dearest||Max Clark|
|2017||Campfire Kiss||Arthur Henderson|
|2017||Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's Library||Sean Keegan|
|2015||The Returned||Victor / Henry Garrity / aka Zach|
|2015||Supernatural||Young Sam Winchester||One Episode|
|2017-2019||A Series of Unfortunate Events||Duncan Quagmire / Quigley Quagmire|
|2017-2020||The Good Doctor||Steve Murphy / Evan Gallico|
|2021||Superman and Lois||Teenage Clark|
|2020-2021||The Baby-Sitters Club||Sam Thomas|
|2022||Ruby and the Well||Sam Price|
Behind the Scenes
- Dylan originally auditioned for the role of Klaus Baudelaire, however the part was given to Louis Hynes. He made it pretty far in the casting for Klaus, but was ultimately called back to read for Duncan Quagmire. He ended up booking the part of Duncan, and later, Quigley Quagmire as well.
- Furthermore, Dylan had not been aware previously that he would be portraying both Duncan and Quigley. He had just auditioned for Duncan.
- Prior to shooting the climbing scene in "The Slippery Slope: Part Two", the director had told him and Malina Weissman (who plays Violet Baudelaire), that the two would have to kiss. Being actors, the two were used to requests such as this, and didn't think much of it. However, right before they were about to shoot the scene, the director told them he was "just kidding", and so the kiss was never shot.
- Dylan was originally a recurring actor on ASOUE, but after having a main role in Season 2 and 3, he became a main actor.
- Dylan and Avi Lake are the same age, however, she is a few months older.
- Acting comes naturally for Dylan, as he's had very little training in the field. He has stated that he has taken a few classes before, and will occasionally be coached for a specific audition or callback. However, most of the time, acting comes naturally. 
- According to Dylan, he's been acting since he was four.
- Athlete of the Week - Dylan Kingwell
- IMDB Biography
- DYLAN KINGWELL CHATS ABOUT ASOUE, THE 100 AND MORE – EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW
- Malina Weissman Talks Last Season of Netflix's "A Series of Unfortunate Events"
- The WFB Exclusive Interview With Actor Dylan Kingwell (Young Sam)
- Perfect 10 ft 10-yr old actor Dylan Kingwell