Hungry's is described as a small and narrow place; it is described as not looking like anything special. There are a few booths along the wall, and a counter where customers can sit and watch the chef prepare their meal. A lot of their food comes from the garden tended by Jake Hix and Cleo Knight.
Known customers are Leroy, who comes in once a month for steak frites, Stew Mitchum, and the Talkie Brothers. Jake tends to give Lemony Snicket, Pip Bellerophon and Squeak Bellerophon free food, to his aunt's dismay.
Known Meals Served
- Doughnuts, prepared by Hungry.
- Gashouse Eggs
- Chocolate Muffins
- Steak Frites
- Pecan Muffins (not to be served to Stew Mitchum under any circumstances)
- Bread, prepared over several days with warm milk
- Reuben (served to Kellar Haines with extra Russian dressing)
- Tomato-watermelon gazpacho.
- Habanero pepper jam, made by Jake Hix.
- Hangtown Fries
- Procini Mushroom
- Farro risotto