Wikipedia lists FULL book title in both Daniel Handler's & Lemony Snicket's bibliographies. Yes, the article title, Noisy Outlaws, is shortened, but no one is arguing that Noisy Outlaws article needs to be moved. You're comparing apples to oranges.
- Both Wikipedia & this wikis use "Noisy Outlaws" as article title. No one is arguing this.
- Wikipedia uses FULL book title in both Daniel Handler's & Lemony Snicket's bibliographies. You want to shorten title in bibliography, doing opposite of Wikipedia.
No one is asking for the full title to be used every single time the book is mentioned. The only place we're discussing this piped link is the bibliography. You're reverting multiple users, over a single link.
- Full title is standard practice in bibliography.
- Every other book on the page lists full title – shortening only one book's title is inconsistent.
- Wikipedia list full book title in both Daniel Handler's & Lemony Snicket's bibliographies.
- Three lines on a page with several hundred lines is NOT "a lot of space".
- You're reverting multiple users.
- You keep closing threads (Thread:14019, Thread:14042, Thread:14046) & then reverting because you want your way without discussing.